Guess what? Concordia’s Bachelor of Nursing application is open!
There is a high demand for good nurses in our healthcare system. So, your timing for pursuing a BSN couldn’t be better. Our BSN program provides you with the critical skills necessary to improve the health and lives of our communities.
CUAA uses hands-on experiences and extensive simulations in all aspects of nurse training beginning in your first semester. This real-life immersive environment provides the stability for you to feel comfortable and confident during clinical rotations.
The Ron and Marvel Jones School of Nursing is currently accepting applications for direct admission to its Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program for Spring 2023. That means you could begin your nursing courses this January.
Requirements for application
The pathway of admission to a nursing program can feel arduous, long, and winding. But at Concordia University – Ann Arbor, the path is direct. Requirements for direct admission to the nursing program at Concordia University – Ann Arbor are straightforward:
- Earned a “C” or higher in the following courses*:
- Bio 191 Human Anatomy & Physiology I
- Bio 192 Human Anatomy & Physiology II
- Bio 149 Medical Microbiology
- Chem 105 General Biological Chemistry
- Math 128 College Algebra or Math 205 Basic Statistics
- *(Courses must have been completed within the past five years.)
- Earned a Science GPA of 2.75 or higher (a grade combination of the four science courses listed above)
- Earned a Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- CNA Certification – Successful completion of the course and passage of the state licensing exam.
- CPR Certification – BLS for Health Care Providers from the American Heart Association
- For ESL students, a language test score: TOEFL equal to or greater than 75 or IELTS equal to or greater than 6.5
Haven’t begun working on the above pre-requisite requirements? No problem! Concordia University – Ann Arbor offers these classes to prepare you for the rigors of the School of Nursing course curriculum.
That’s it! The path is clear. If you have been searching for a School of Nursing that focuses on preparing you in mind, body, and spirit for a career as an RN and beyond, then take the next steps down the path and through the open door to Concordia University – Ann Arbor.
For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 734-995-7300, or Kara Alfano, Academic Advisor for the School of Nursing, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or check out our BSN program page.