We’re eager to welcome the newest Cardinals to the Concordia family as we prepare for another in-person semester at CUAA!
The end of the 2020-21 academic year is almost here! By God’s grace and provision, Concordia has had a tremendous year despite the obstacles brought on by COVID-19. And we’re ready to welcome returning students (and new ones!) to campus again in fall 2021.
Learn more about CUAA’s current COVID conscious policies and procedures at cuaa.edu/covid19.
High school senior and transfer student admission process
- Apply to CUAA | Once we receive your application you’ll be paired with an Admissions Counselor to walk you through the entire process
- Submit your FAFSA | Remember to use CUAA’s school code 002247!
- Receive Financial Aid award letter | Once your application is complete and you have submitted your FAFSA, keep an eye out for your financial aid award letter in the mail! In the meantime, take time to apply for outside scholarships.
- Visit campus | If you haven’t yet, check out campus for yourself. We offer both in-person and virtual campus visits.
- Submit a deposit | Reserve your spot in the incoming class by submitting your tuition deposit. From here, you’ll be able to accept your financial awards, attend registration days, register for housing, meet with your advisor, and more!
Questions about the admission process? Connect with your admissions counselor or email email@example.com.
Spring/Summer 2021 Events for incoming Cardinals
- Housing registration opens
- Attend virtual Admitted Student Day
- Attend virtual Uncommon Orientation
- Attend Fall Welcome Weekend
Learn more about the new student experience at CUAA.
High school juniors
CUAA has special visit days planned just for you, juniors! Join us on campus for Junior Visit Days, April 10 and 24, 2021.
Register for April 10 Register for April 24
Learn more about Concordia University Ann Arbor at cuaa.edu.
If this story has inspired you, why not explore how you can help further Concordia's mission through giving.