Concordia University Ann Arbor's fifth annual Trinity Time on July 12, 2021 is a retreat for high school students to explore church work vocations including pastoral ministry, church music, family life ministry, Lutheran education, and deaconess ministry
High school students (grades 9-12) are invited to attend Trinity Time on July 12, 2021. Students will interact with current Concordia church work students and professors, experience worship, and gain a better understanding of various ministry vocations and avenues for service in the church.
Trinity Time will take place Monday, July 12 as a one-day retreat on Concordia University Ann Arbor’s campus, 4080 Geddes Road. The retreat costs $5 per participant registered before June 15, 2021. The registration fee covers the cost food and a t-shirt.
This year’s Trinity Time will include:
- Morning worship in The Chapel of the Holy Trinity
- Presentations on ministry and mission vocation
- An Ann Arbor canoe trip and nature walk to get to know the area
- Concordia campus tours for those who have not been to campus
- Q&A discussion to explore church work vocations, including pastoral ministry, church music, family life ministry, Lutheran education, and deaconess ministry
- Connect with current CUAA students
- Evening worship along the Huron River on Concordia University’s riverfront campus
- And more!
Questions? Contact CUAA pre-seminary director Rev. Ted Hopkins at email@example.com.
Looking for more opportunities to spend time on campus this summer? Check out the Cardinals summer sports camps.
— Rachel Thoms served on Concordia University's Strategic Communications team from 2015-2022. Any inquiries about this story can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this story has inspired you, why not explore how you can help further Concordia's mission through giving.