Experience an enchanting evening of music inside the Chapel, featuring the harmonious tunes of the Concordia Choir, Concordia Wind Ensemble, Concordia Orchestra and Arborsong.
Once again, this year’s performance will be open to everyone! This includes all students, faculty, staff, families and community. The program will include music by John Philip Sousa, Kevin Day, Carolyn Bremer, J.S. Bach and K. Lee Scott performed by the Concordia Choir, Concordia Wind Ensemble, Concordia Orchestra and Arborsong inside the Chapel.
Fall Concert Details
- Wednesday, October 18
- 6-8 p.m.
- Inside the Chapel
Concordia Civic Orchestra will perform:
- Overture to Nabucco, by Giuseppe Verdi
- Sinfonia no. 7 in d minor, by Felix Mendelsohn
- “Nimrod” from Enigma Variations, by Edward Elgar
- Danza del Sol, by Kevin Day
Concordia Wind Ensemble will perform:
- Semper Fidelis, by John Philip Sousa
- Early Light, by Carolyn Bremer
- Symphonic Dance no. 3, by Clifton Williams
- October, by Eric Whitacre
- Arabesque, by Samuel Hazo
Concordia Choir and Arborsong will perform:
- Chorale from Cantata 115, by J.S. Bach
- An Irish Blessing, by James Moore
- Order My Steps, by Glenn Burleigh, arr. Jack Schrader
- As the Hart Pants, by Felix Mendelssohn
- Psalm 42, by Heather Sorensen
- All the Day Long, by K. Lee Scott
- The Lord Bless You and Keep You, by Peter Lutkin
You can also livestream the concert.
Want to learn more?
Click here to learn more about the CUAA ensembles.
—This story is written by Keara Chaperon, Social Media Manager for Concordia University Ann Arbor. She may be reached at email@example.com.