In our fast-paced world, the key to personal and professional growth lies in staying ahead of the curve. As the job market shifts and evolves, embracing lifelong learning is becoming a strategic approach to thriving in any field.
Continuing education courses are an easy way to gain skills and be a lifelong learner. At Concordia, our new course lets you develop skills and pursue a master’s degree to enhance your abilities.
Business Skills for Faith-Based Organizations Program
Our Business Skills for Faith-Based Organizations Program will help you develop the skills to lead with purpose and vision. We have thoughtfully structured our program into eight micro-learning courses. These small modules cater to your busy schedule and offer detailed information on important aspects of managing an organization. Here’s a glimpse of the diverse topics we cover:
- Human Resources Management and Development: Learn the art of nurturing your most valuable asset—your team. Explore effective recruitment, training, and performance evaluation strategies to build a motivated and engaged workforce.
- Conflict Resolution: Acquire the skills to transform challenges into opportunities for growth and unity within your organization.
- Financial Management: Discover balance sheet elements, analyze cost accounting tools, handle cash, and evaluate the organization’s financial health.
- Social Media Marketing: Use social media to effectively communicate and engage with your community in the digital age.
- Fundraising: Explore innovative fundraising strategies that align with your organization’s values and resonate with your supporters.
- Strategy: Develop a clear and compelling strategic vision for your organization’s future.
- Change Management: Navigate the complexities of change with confidence.
By the end, leaders will complete action plans that will foster useful solutions for major pain points in their organization. Additionally, upon successfully completing this program, you will have the opportunity to transfer your CEUs into 9 graduate-level academic credits.
The Path to an MBA
After completing the business skills course, you’ll have the opportunity to take one more course from our MBA program and receive a graduate certificate. Furthermore, finishing the Graduate Certificate in Management places you well on your way to pursuing a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. in other words, once earning the graduate certificate, you’ll have 1/3 of our MBA program completed.
Therefore, you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your master’s degree. Not only will you save valuable time but also provide cost-effective advantages as you make progress toward higher educational goals.
Gain additional insights about this opportunity through our MBA Program Director, Dr. Amber Gray.
Join Us Today
We invite you to embark on this enriching educational journey. And, embrace the opportunity to network with like-minded peers, exchange insights, and grow together as leaders of faith-based organizations.
Equip yourself with the tools needed to navigate the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. Additionally, unlock your full leadership potential, making a profound difference in your organization and the lives you touch.
We are thrilled to stand by your faith-based organization as you journey toward a promising future. Together, let’s ignite positive transformation and equip leaders to foster a world filled with compassion and prosperity.