He is risen! He is risen indeed, halleluiah!
Concordians are invited to celebrate their Easter joy all week long with these complimentary backgrounds.
- Right-click on the image below and save it to your preferred folder.
- Begin a Zoom meeting.
- On the bottom toolbar, click the arrow next to “Start/Stop Video.”
- Click “Virtual Background” on the left-hand toolbar.
- Click on the plus sign under the display image and select “add image.” Note: Be sure to de-select “mirror my video” at the bottom of this display in order for the words to show up correctly.
- Right-click on the image above and save it to your preferred folder.
- Go to your Facebook page.
- Hover over “cover photo” and click “Add a Cover” or “Change Cover” in the top left.
- Click “Upload Photo/Video” to upload the photo from your computer.
- Click on your selected photo and drag it up or down to reposition it.
- Click Save.
Cell Phone Wallpaper
- Save the file above to your image library on your phone.
- a) iPhone: Open “Settings” on your iPhone. Go to “Settings,” tap “Wallpaper,” then tap “Choose a New Wallpaper.” b) Android: Long-press the home screen. Choose the “Set Wallpaper or Wallpapers” command or icon. Choose the wallpaper type. Touch the Save, Set Wallpaper, or Apply button to confirm your selection.
—Photo courtesy of Erik M. Lunsford/The Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod
—Design by Andrea Michel, Strategic Communications
If this story has inspired you, why not explore how you can help further Concordia's mission through giving.