CUAA Student Events introduced a new app for students to engage with during their time on campus. This app is called Goosechase.
What is Goosechase?
- This Goosechase is “Cardinal Crazy Homecoming” themed!
- Earn points by attending Homecoming events!
- Stay engaged by liking other people’s submissions as well!
- Take on fun challenges, experience Homecoming in a new way, and earn points to win prizes!
What can you win?
- Cardinal Craze Prizes:
- Beats Studio Buds, $100 Gas Gift Card, $100 Amazon Gift Card!
How do the points work?
- The lowest value submissions are 200 points, and the highest are 500! That means you have the chance to have your name entered between TWO and FIVE times on EVERY SUBMISSION!
- If you attended one of the earlier events, you were only able to earn one entry/one ticket. The stakes are higher as we enter the last week of the Competition!
- For every 100 Goosechase points you earn, you will receive 1 entry into the Cardinal Craze Competition.
When will the winners be announced?
- After Homecoming via email and Instagram (@cuaastudentevents)
Goosechase this semester at CUAA
What is so special about the Goosechase?
- Gives you the opportunity to earn at least TWO entries into the Cardinal Craze Competition on EVERY MISSION!
- You are getting rewarded for simply having fun!
What is Cardinal Craze?
- The 6-week competition encourages student involvement around campus.
- The more Student Events you go to, the more times your name is entered into a raffle to win one of 3 prizes!
What events are eligible for Cardinal Craze?
- Any event put on by the Department of Student Events will count toward Cardinal Craze!
- Homecoming T-shirt design competition!
- Winner: Kendal Sanders
Our 2022 Goosechase Winners
The Goosechase winners were chosen at random on Thursday, Nov. 4. The winners are…
- Emma Paprocki
- Austin P.
- Shan D.
Want to learn more about CUAA Student Events? Click on the link below to learn more.