With less than 30 days until the 2020 election, we want to make sure Concordia University Ann Arbor students know exactly how to vote.
To check your state deadlines for absentee ballots, click this link.
Election Day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
Michigan state deadlines for Absentee Ballot Applications:
- In Person: Received 1 day before Election Day.
- By Mail: Received 4 days before Election Day.
- Online: Received 4 days before Election Day.
Voted Absentee Ballot is Due:
For the 2020 general election, if in-person, received by Election Day; if mailed, postmarked by Election Day and received within 14 days of Election Day.
CUAA students would live on campus:
- Use this link to make sure that you are registered.
- If you wish to vote in person, click here to locate your polling place.
- If you want to vote by mail, request your absentee ballot here!
Students from out of state who want to vote in their home state:
- Register to vote here.
- Request an absentee ballot (hurry, deadlines are approaching!) and vote by mail.
- Register to vote at vote.org and find your polling station.
- Be prepared to show proof of residence.
— Allie Milot ('21) is a student writer majoring in digital media design. Questions or concerns related to this article may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this story has inspired you, why not explore how you can help further Concordia's mission through giving.