This past year provided plenty of opportunities for engaging social content. We’ve rounded up your favorites of 2022!
Concordia’s Strategic Communications team has utilized social media to keep students, alumni, family, and friends in the loop. You, our CUAA community of social influencers, have in turn helped advance the Concordia mission in powerful ways by sharing our stories with your own friends, family, and acquaintances.
Here are the top three posts from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram that grabbed your attention the most in 2022. Check them out, and while you’re at it, follow Concordia so that YOU can have a say in the top posts for 2023!
1. When J’May Simmons (’22) became a National Champion
2. When we celebrated this year’s Boar’s Head Festival!
3. When we cut the ribbon at the Health Professions open house!
1. When we brought home a cardinal win at this year’s Homecoming!
2. When one of our student-athletes, Zac Clark, had an entire class cheering for him!
3. When we celebrated the graduation of all of our May graduates!
1. When students, staff, and faculty recited “I Have a Dream” by Martin Luther King Jr.
2. When we celebrated the resurrection of our Savior on Easter!
3. When we were obsessed with our comfort dog on campus, Gracie Maize!
Stay up to date with all CUAA news by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.